Bosteel’s Brewery (Belgium)
- Tripel Karmeliet – This beer is brewed from a recipe written over 300 years ago using 3 different grains; wheat, oats and barley. Tripel Karmeliet has not only the lightness and freshness of wheat but also the creaminess of oats together with a spicy almost quinine dryness. 8.4% ABV
Metropolitan Brewing Company (Chicago, IL)
- Krankshaft Kolsch- Brewed in homage to the beer of Cologne, Krankshaft is a pale straw hued smile in a glass. There is a little wheat malt added to round out an easy Santiam hop bitterness. There are no Köbes to serve them up, but you should feel free to have as many as you like. 5% ABV
Great Lakes Brewing Company (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Elliot Ness Amber Lager- Is an amber lager with rich, fragrant malt flavors balanced by crisp, noble hops. 6.2% by Vol.
- Edmund Fitzgerald – Sure, Gordon Lightfoot hasn’t penned an ode to it (yet), but this porter is song-worthy—much like its legendary namesake ship that frequently docked in Cleveland and tragically sunk in Lake Superior in 1975 with many Northeast Ohioans on board. Bittersweet chocolate-coffee taste and bold hop presence. 5.8% ABV
Stone Brewing Company (Escondido, Ca)
- Stone Pale Ale- Stone Pale Ale is their Southern California interpretation of the classic British pale ale style. Deep amber in color, Stone Pale Ale is robust and full flavored. A delicate hop aroma is complemented by a rich maltiness. This is an ale for those who have learned to appreciate distinctive flavor. 5.4% ABV
Goose Island (Chicago, IL)
- Green Line Pale Ale - a honey colored American pale ale with bright American hop aroma and citrus flavor.
Brewery Ommegang (Cooperstown, NY)
- Hennepin- A moderately hoppy, farmhouse-style ale with a champagne-like effervescence, Hennepin has a crisp start followed by malt sweetness balanced with a firm bitterness. Hennepin has a bounty of great flavors: ginger, spice, orange and toasted grain. 7.7% ABV
Two Brothers (Warrenville, IL)
- Cane & Ebel- A favorite of Dugan’s! This dry but creamy, sweet but spicy red hoppy rye ale is balanced and has a very savory finish. It’s no sin that this beer is one of our favorites! 7% by Vol.
Rogue Brewing Company (Ashland, OR)
- Dead Guy Ale- This ale is in the style of a German Maibock. It’s deep honey color with a malty aroma and a rich hearty flavor make this perfect for a cool summer evening!
Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, CA)
- I.P.A- This unique ale is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts! Known by its makers as “homicidally hoppy,” you’ll want to savor the moment the raging hop character engages the imperial qualities of the Malt foundation in mortal combat on the battlefield of your palate!
- Little Sumpin’ Ale - Crispy Wheat and Pale Malt flavors with a Big Round & Juicy Hop Finish. Everyone Needs A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Sometimes. 7.5% ABV
Tyranena Brewery (Lake Mills, WI)
- Rocky’s Revenge - An American brown ale that has been partially aged in bourbon barrels. Each bourbon barrel imparts a unique flavor to the beer. This beer is named for the legendary saurian which protects the sacred stone tepees of Lake Mills! 6.0% ABV
Guinness (Dublin, duh!)
- Guinness Draught- What kind of Irish bar would we be if we didn’t have it? Swirling clouds tumble as the storm begins to calm, settle, breathe in the moment, then sip. This is not a beer to be chugged. Through the smooth, light head to the bittersweet reward. From the first velvet sip to the last, lingering drop and every deep-dark satisfying mouthful in between Guinness is quite possibly the most one of a kind beer you’ll ever taste!
- Harp Irish Lager- Premium light tasting, thirst quenching, peppery hop flavor, floral Lager. Float some Guinness on top, call it a Half & Half and call it $3.50 on Sundays! 5% by Vol.
Bass Brewers Limited (United Kingdom)
- Bass Pale Ale- Known as the “Original Pale Ale,” there’s really nothing original about it. This sweet tasting beer with mild hop bitterness is the perfect beer for any occasion. Float some Guinness on it, call it a Black & Tan and call it $3.50 on Sundays! 5% by Vol.
Finch’s Beer Company (Chicago, IL)
- Threadless IPA – Also from a Chicago brewery, this hails from Finch’s Beer Company. This is a Chicago original that is sure to please. A perfect combination of sweet caramel aroma and herbal hop flavor.
Stella Artois (Leuven, Belgium)
- Stella Artois - This bottom fermented pilsner lager has been brewed since 1366. You’ll enjoy the full-bodied lager taste that is also light and refreshing! 5.0% ABV
Julian Brewery (Julian, CA)
- Julian Hard Cider - The Julian Hard Cider recipe originates from 1670 colonial America and is comparable to the finest British ciders. This cider is made only from fresh apples, no concentrate, and no sugar added. 7.27% ABV
Hofbrauhaus Munich (Munich, Germany)
- Hofbrau Hefe Weizen - The origin of this beer dates back to 1589, and since then it has a distinctive place in the history of Hofbrauhaus Munich. Characterized by its sparkling, rich foam and unforgettable refreshing and fruity taste. 5.1% ABV Try a German summertime favorite – the Radlermass is a mixture of 1/2 Weiss beer and 1/2 lemonade – deliciously refreshing!!
5 Rabbit Brewery (Chicago, IL)
- 5 Rabbit Golden Ale - 5 Rabbit is an elegant take on a classic golden beer. A base of high-quality malt contributes caramel and honeyed notes, and these are balanced by a brisk, clean bitterness. Its lively hop aroma blends the legendary famous as the hop of pilsnersCzech Saaz with the vibrant fruitiness of New Zealand Motueka plus added fruitiness from an ale fermentation. 5.3% ABV
Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, MO)
- Bud Light - – I know what you’re thinking- we saved the best for last! What can we say about Bud Light? Smooth, drinkable and light, it’s $2.50 on Sundays and awesome in a frosted glass! Nobody beats that! 4.2% ABV
Updated: December 2012
We also have rotating seasonal drafts!